Members of the executive Comity in the leather goods workshops of Pantin (Île-de-France).
From left to right: Agnès de Villers, Pierre-Alexis Dumas, Olivier Fournier, Sharon MacBeath, Guillaume de Seynes, Axel Dumas, Catherine Fulconis, Florian Craen, Charlotte David, Wilfried Guerrand, Éric du Halgouët.
The Executive Chairman
The role of the Executive Chairmen is to manage the Group and act in its general interest, within the scope of the corporate purpose and subject to those powers expressly granted by law to the Supervisory Board and to General Meetings of shareholders.
The Executive Chairmen are assisted by the Executive Committee and the Operations Committee, which constitue the governing bodies.
Key data on executive management and governing bodies
The Executive Committee
Hermès International’s executive management is comprised of the Executive Chairmen and the Executive Committee, which consists of Managing Directors, each of whom has well-defined areas of responsibility. Its role is to oversee the Group’s strategic and operational management. The Executive Committee meets every two weeks. Its composition reflects the Group’s main areas of expertise.
- Axel Dumas
Executive Chairman of Hermès International
- Florian Craen
Executive Vice-President Sales and Distribution
- Charlotte David
Executive Vice-President Communication
- Pierre-Alexis Dumas
Artistic Executive Vice-President
- Olivier Fournier
Executive Vice-President Corporate Development and Social Affairs
- Catherine Fulconis
Executive Vice-President Leather Goods & Saddlery and petit h
- Wilfried Guerrand
Managing Director Métiers, Information Systems and Data
- Eric du Halgouët
Executive Vice-President Finance
- Sharon MacBeath
Group Director of Human Resources
- Guillaume de Seynes
Executive Vice-President Manufacturing Division and Equity Investments
- Agnès de Villers
Chairwoman and Executive Vice-President of Hermès Perfume and Beauty
The Operations Committee
The Operations Committee, which reports to the Executive Management, is made up of the Executive Committee and the Senior Executives of the main métiers and geographical areas of the Group. Its duties are:
- to involve Senior Executives in the Group’s major issues and strategic orientations;
- to promote communication, sharing and reasonable exchanges amongst its members in their area of responsibility;
- to enable the Executive Committee to take certain decisions.
The Operations Committee meets two or three times a year.
- Axel Dumas - Executive Chairman
- Executive Committee members (see above)
Senior Executives of the métiers
- Alix Coindreau - Silk and Textiles
- Laurent Dordet - Watches
- Cielo Dunbavand - Women’s Ready-to-Wear
- Véronique Nichanian - Men’s Ready-To-Wear
- Anne-Sarah Panhard - Home
- Élodie Potdevin - Fashion Accessories Métier and IoT
- Ambre Pulcini - Jewellery and Shoes
- Agnès de Villers - Perfume and Beauty
Senior Executives of the Geographical areas
- Masao Ariga - Japan
- Diane Mahady - United States and Latin America
- Hélène Dubrule - France
- Éric Festy - South Asia
- Luc Hennard - China
- Hinde Pagani - Digital Sales and Service
- Florian Craen - Europe
- Ségolène Verdillon - Travel Retail